BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 10, 2010

Workin' It

So, this is the beginning of my 4th week, yes, 4th!!! of working out consistently 4 days a week. WOW! And let me tell you, it's kicking my butt. BUT, I haven't really lost any weight. WTH? I just don't get it. I have definitely gained muscle, I can see it and feel it, but the inches are not shedding like I would like them too!! I'm going to stick with it and see what happens, but I'm telling you, if I don't start seeing something soon, I'm going back to sitting on my ass after work and watching hours of TV cause that's a lot more enjoyable that going to "Power Hour" and having to work out beside an 18 year old soccer player who can do 500 squats without wincing and staring at my 40 year old instructor who looks better than I ever have. Anyway.....
School is almost out!!! HALLELUJAH!!!!! I am planning a summer vacation for our 2nd wedding anniversary, man it seems longer than that.....I think we are going to go to Cedar Point theme park in Ohio-it's the biggest theme park in the US, waaaaaay bigger that Six Flags from what I hear, so I'm super pumped. However, I was watching Food Network this evening, "The Best Thing I Ever Ate", -love that show- and someone was talking about a good pizza in Seattle, and I got to thinking that it might be fun to go to Seattle, too, so I don't know where we are going to go, but it will definitely be far from East Texas!! Jon has some friends that are going to go float the river in July  and we are invited and Jon wants to go.....I am not sure what I think about this--aren't we too old to go float the river anymore?? Isn't that for drunk college students? I am for sure not going if I'm going to have to be the only fat ass in the inner tube surrounded by a bunch of 20 year olds-no thanks. I'm sure that's why Jon wants to go, though.....whatever. I think it's going to be during my church's vacation bible school, which I so generously volunteered to direct- I didn't really know what I was getting into, but it should be tons of fun! I love singing and dancing with little kids and making crafts, so it should be right up my alley.
Anyway, I don't think my blog really fits my title anymore since I went of on a bunny chase, or whatever you call it, but whatever, that seems to happen more these days. I always used to think I was ADD, but it was never really that bad, well, let me tell you, it's bad now. I can't focus on anything for the life of me. And you can forget about it if I didn't write it down-and even if I did, there is a good chance I lost (misplaced) the sticky note that I wrote it down on, so I'll probably forget it anyway. So, needless to say, I end up running around in circles a lot and doing things last minute-not because I'm a procrastinator, but because I get distracted and forget. I went to the health food store and bought some "natural" pills for adults with ADD, but I've had them for over a month and keep forgetting to take them....LOL. Oh well, guess it's just meant to be. That is all friends!! Peace & Love

2 comments:

Courtney said...

You make me laugh :) For the record, my friend's family is from Ohio and she always talks about how amazing Cedar Point is. Also, I don't think you could be a "fat ass" if you tried, but I hope your work outs go better, lol.

Sarah Beth Miles said...

LOVED THIS BLOG!! I could just hear you reading it to me! LOL
and congrats on your working out!! The steroids make me eat like a cow!! I just got done eating some thin mints with a big ol glass of milk!!