BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Will Power

I didn't buy a pregnancy test today!! Believe me, I WANTED to, but I didn't. My period is due in 3 days, and I just can't stand it. I"ve bought tests every other month and tested before my period. Of course, to no avail. And I always get upset, so I decided that I would NOT get one this time and just wait for my period. If it's late, THEN I'll buy one. NOT SOONER. I looked at them today, but I did not buy! yay for me!
It was really hard, because we tried something different this month and we are really hoping we get pregnant. We tried this lubricant called "Pre-seed" that is for people trying to get pregnant. Apparently regular lube is harmful to sperm, so this lube is supposed to not harm them and help along. I'm hoping this is the thing we've been missing, but I'm really trying to not get my hopes up. Thus, the reason for no pregnancy test.
Also why we are hoping this time we get pregnant, aside from the obvious, is this month marks the anniversary of our first pregnancy. So, if we don't get pregnant, that means I have to start going to the doctor and doing tests to see if there is a reason why we haven't had a second pregnancy. Boo.
But in the mean time, I 've been super crafty and now I'm off to continue to occupy my time with  craftiness!

0 comments: