BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Legs in the Air! ( no this is not in reference to syncronized swimming)

So, this weekend was my ovulation time, according to my handy dandy ovulation kit. Of course, I'm starting to doubt this little kit since I haven't gotten pregnant, but we'll see. I seriously think I layed in bed with my legs in the sky for like, 30 minutes! lol, I was playing words with friends and googling things, so I'm not really sure how long it was, but it was a long time!!! Those little spermies had plenty of time to wiggle their little butts to their destination! Now let's just hope they weren't too tired to tunnel their way through it!
I scheduled my doctor's appt for Aug 4 at 10:30am, hopefully I'll get some answers, or reassurance, or something. Even a lollipop would be nice at this point. Or maybe I'll find out I'm preggo!
We are heading off to my best friend's wedding on Wed. morning, so I am super, super pumped about that, and I can't wait to lay on the beach with a cold drink. Should it be sans-alcohol or not??? Hmmm......I'll have to think about that. I wish there was a way to tell if you're pregant like, the next day. That would be fabulous!! In preparation for the wedding, I purchased a Groupon for a $20 airbrush tan in Frisco. So, I am going up there Tuesday to get it!! Im excited about that too, considering I'm casper white and will be standing next to bride who looks like a mexican, she is so stinkin' tan!! And not to mention my dress is "tangerine," not a great color for pale skin.. So hopefully the airbrusher will give me a great tan! I will let you know how that turns out..
Nite!

0 comments: