BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

This is starting to sound familiar.....

Well, my friend did indeed come this past weekend. I am so thankful though that I was able to be distracted by 8 teenagers and a 13 hour drive to Colorado for our church's youth mission trip. I must say that even though I was looking forward to the trip, I was a little aprehensive of spending a week with a group of 14-18 year olds!! As always, God had his hand in my decision to be a chaparone for the trip. I so needed that trip!! And spending it with a bunch of teenagers was such a blessing in disguise. I had a blast and didn't even have time to feel sorry about my circumstances. Those kids I spent the week with are truely great kids, and I am lucky to have been able to get to know them. I hope they continue to grow and be successful young adults.
Anyway, I will be scheduling an appt with my doctor tomorrow, so hopefully I can get in soon so she can reassure me that nothing is wrong....or tell me that something is wrong. I just need a conversation with a professional, I think. That will make me feel a little more at ease I think. Until then, I will continue to converse with God and myself..and relax.

0 comments: